Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Harvest Day, Yardley, PA 2013


Last Saturday was beautiful day at Yardley's Harvest Day. The weather was awesome and the crowds were pleasant. Here are a few pics of my day...


Hi! It's me, Vanessa!


The onesie/tee section.


Trick-or-Treat bag section

My mom Pattie came to keep me company! Thanks Mom!


This was easily the cutest thing of the day. This little guy had about enough when he made it past my booth. Apparently it was naptime. He walked to the side with a pout. Sat down and pouted for a while. Then eventually laid down in the street. He was there for at least 20 minutes! 

Poor Mom! She did an awesome job being patient and waiting for him to come around. In the mean time she assured each on looker that he was ok and just "staging a protest". haha Many replied with their own stories of their children or grand kids that did the same.

It was so cute. I'll never forget that little boy.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment