Saturday, May 4, 2013

Save the Date! June 22, 2013

I am SUPER excited to say that I have officially been accepted to the 2013 Manayunk Arts Festival in Manayunk, Pa! This is a huge event. Last year's attendance was estimated at 200-300k people! Wow! Talk about exposure. 


This is the first event I am doing. Luckily, my business partner Brie Messier will be there with me every step of the way. 

Here are a few it pieces that I submitted for jury.



This is my zippered wipes wristlet. I came up with the idea while traveling to Houston, TX by plane with my 30 month old daughter. Of course, she pooped during take off! So, as soon as we were up in the air, still climbing I may add, I had to change her. AND the changing tables are ALWAYS in the front of the plane with flyig Southwest Airlines. A little f.y.i.


I love this one. I fabric is from the Giraffe Love Collection by Michael Miller and the applique from Planet Applique. As you can tell by both pictures. I'm in love with this collection.

Brie and I will also be selling pieces from our other collections: Home and Pet.

So, that means as soon as I'm done with school (May 14th) I'll be sewing like a mad woman. Wish me luck. I'm going to need it. 

And I hope anyone local reading this stops by  and says hi. We'll be in the Emerging Artist tent. You can also look for me in the June/August edition of Manayunk Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment