Thursday, May 9, 2013

The Final Count Down Begins

Well the countdown is on!

I'm a week away from commencement. This milestone has been 11 years in the making. It's exciting and scary all at the same time. 

I've been two weeks behind the rest of the class for the majority of the class due to working full time. Now that I've been laid off, we can no longer afford daycare. This means my 15 month old daughter is home with me during the day. Anyone with a toddler knows its difficult to do things when them around. She has been getting used to playing by herself, so I have been able to get a little studying done, however, not as much as I would like.  That means every nap time is a serious study session.

Needless to say, I'm SO scared I won't pass even with all the help my professor has given me!!! So, any prayer or positive thoughts sent my way would be graciously accepted. I've been praying a lot more these last few months and God has certainly been shining a little light my way. Now I just have to make it to Tuesday night (exam night).

So, I'm heading back to studying now. Here's a pic of Eva that I took at Temple University's gift shop when I went to pick up my cap and gown.



Have a good one y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment