Sunday, June 23, 2013

Day 1 - Manayunk Arts Festival 2013


This is my first arts festival as an artist and I am having a great time. I must admit that my skills as saleswoman are lacking a little, but I'm getting better at every interaction.



The weather hasn't been too bad so far, mid to high 80s. We had a tent but most of the day we were shaded, but I can't say the same for other vendors. Let's just say there were some lobsters walking around and not the eating kind. :(


We've gotten great response from our new aprons! We may also be setting up wholesale accounts with some brick-n-morter shops. Yay! Here are the aprons causing the stir...





The cupcake one has especially been popular. Unfortunately, I can no longer locate the fabric I used for tie strings and trim. So we're still offering this design on our Etsy shop but as a customizable apron. Here are the options for those interested:

Main Fabric Options

Accent Fabric Options

Please be sure to stop by my Etsy Shop if you are interest. I'm sure this guy is...lol!






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment