Saturday, June 1, 2013

How-to: Keep Your Nursery Smelling Good

For any mother of child in the diapers, that can be a challenge...especially when you run out of diaper pail bags. This is where I have currently found myself, but I've come up with a great solution and wanted to pass it forward.

As many of you know, it doesn't just take running out of diaper pail bags to make your nursery smell. I'm not aware of any single diaper pail model and prevents smell 100% of the time. 

I have friends with Diaper Genie Elite. I have the Munchkin Arm & Hammer version. We have all made the claim that they don't work sometimes. 

The Solution:

Go to your local dollar store and purchase small scented trash bags. Here are the ones I use from Dollar 
Tree. You get 50 bags for $1! Now that's a deal!

Just put the poopy diaper in the scented bag, twist the bag like your closing up bread, and tie it shut. Wala! 

No more stinky diaper smell and no need for numberless trips to the trash can in the garage.




No comments:

Post a Comment